This course teaches you everything you need to start a successful business, and it will save you at least $18,000 in startup costs.
Getting a small business up and running is difficult. Trying to figure out things like LLCs, trademarks, marketing, and taxes can often times discourage people from pursuing a good idea. Well that is why the DIY Entrepreneur created a business training course that teaches you exactly how to start a business.
This online course is taught by a small business attorney and accountant who has consulted hundreds of startup businesses, and he has agreed to share his knowledge for a fraction of what he charges clients. The legal lesson alone will save you more than the cost of the course.
Starting a business is complicated and most businesses fail because they don't know what they are doing. If you take this course you will have the tools and knowledge to succeed.
Limited Christmas Special Price $499
Limited Number of Spots in Each Class
Click Here to Sign Up
My goodness is this course worth the money! This saved me from a lot of mistakes I clearly would have made.
I mean you wouldn't get this much practical guidance from a $100,000 business degree. ~ Chris W.
1. Have an Idea? Act Like a Business Owner.
3. Testing Your Concept
4. Business Plans and Financing
5. Legal (Entities, Trademarks, and More)
6. Online Marketing
7. Personal Marketing
8. Accounting (Bookkeeping, Taxes, and More)
This class is taught weekly for 8 weeks online. You receive:
- Access to the classes and video replays if you have to miss a week
- Interaction with other students
- Access to a private Facebook group with others that have taken the class
- 8 Weeks to Launch Daily To-Do Checklist
- Class Workbook with Notes, Exercises, and Case Studies
Cost: $999 $499